Thursday 22 September 2011

Sarah Palin Had A ‘Cougar Crush’ On Me

The Levi Johnston train is still going, as the 21-year-old has revealed that Sarah Palin had a "cougar crush" on him, E! reports.
In an interview with the entertainment network, Johnston had no objections to answering questions about anything from Palin's alleged crush to ex-fiancé Bristol Palin's intake of birth control pills.


"When I was growing up, some of my friends were just like, it seems kind of weird. They were like, 'I think Sarah Palin likes you.' I just kept on blowing it off for a long time .


Johnston was out promoting his new memoir, “Deer in the Headlines: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs,” which was released Tuesday.


“I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins… my sense of Sarah Palin and my perplexing fall from grace– how I feel and what I’ve learned. I’m doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country,” he had said in a statement released by his publisher in April.


He makes some shocking statements in the book, including one that said Bristol got pregnant on purpose. According to Johnston, she caught baby fever when her mother was pregnant with her younger brother Trigg.


“I’m the one, Bristol said, who should be having a baby. Not Sara… Bristol looked at me. Let’s get pregnant,” he writes.


He even goes as bold as to say, “Bristol got pregnant on purpose. She had finally come clean, admitted to me that she hadn’t been taking her birth control pills. We were having a baby, end of story.”


Johnston also says in the book that he and Bristol laughed about her role as an abstinence advocate.


“She caught her breath enough to tell me that, when her mom first mentioned this career possibility to her, Bristol asked her what abstinence was. She was just joshing me, making fun. She was collecting piles of money describing the horrors of teen pregnancy and before that, of course, teen sex. Which every single kid Bristol and I knew was engaged in. Give me a break.”


The book isn’t just full of bad memories, as Johnston talks about how his relationship with Bristol was love at first sight, writing, “she was the sun of my life. We became secret camping lovers, scraping gnarly gnats off our lips before we kissed… I love you, I’d started to say, and before I finished, she’d said the same thing to me.

No comments: