Thursday 8 September 2011

Jim Carrey Puts Graffiti On His Art Studio, Not His House

He may have made his name as an actor in films such as The Trueman show, but Jim Carrey was trying his hand at a very different skill today.
The 49-year-old star was spotted spray painting a brightly coloured design on the side of his New York home.
Using a stencil and several cans of spray paint, the actor seemed very focussed on the task in hand.
The actor's design seemed to resemble a form of tree in a circle, with a swirly line underneath.


He completed the picture with the mysterious letters 'F.F.C,' which certainly provided a stark contrast to the grey wall at his West Village home.
The actor wore sensibly casual clothes for his artistic task, along with a pair of glasses.


He became the subject of some controversy for his 'creepy' video blog in which he professed his love for 22-year-old actress Emma Stone.
'Emma, I just wanted to let you know that I think you are all the way beautiful, not just pretty but kind-hearted and if I were a lot younger I would marry you and we would have chubby little freckle-faced kids,' he said on the footage.
He continued: 'Every day for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you.
'But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little grey in my beard, and it takes me a little longer to pee than it used to.'


So it isn’t too surprising that when he was photographed spray painting in the West Village, his Twitter followers thought that he was tagging his house. But Carey wasn’t spray painting his house, he was putting a new piece of art on the outside of his art studio.


Carrey tweeted:


“Incase u believe wht u read in papers n blogs i did’t tag my house. It’s my art studio, a simple space where i can unleash my #Boing.”
Carrey also tweeted a picture of his latest painting, which he later spray painted onto the side of his art studio.
It isn’t clear with the F.C.C. stands for, but Carrey hasn’t been easy to decipher the last few days.


Carrey told Emma Stone, who is 22-years-old, that he would marry her if he was a lot younger…. like 27-years-younger.


“Emma, I think you’re all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you… We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we’d laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire. And the sex?”


After the video was released, Jim Carrey took to his personal PR fixer-upper to explain that it was all a joke.


“Yes, my msg to Emma Stone was a comedy routine and the funniest part is that everything i said is tru. People often ask me if i’m being funny or serious?.

No comments: