Tuesday 27 September 2011

Christina Milian 'I Want To Get Married Again And Have More Children'‎

Christina Milian is speaking on her ex-husband The Dream who recently released a record seemingly dissing her about their relationship.
As previously reported The Dream released his free album 1977 with the track "Used To Be" allegedly addressing his failed marriage.
On it he sings,


"Halfway decent for me, but you dress up for your girlfriends? Listening to what they say got your a** without a husband, Put you in a Benz, you did everything to get me, Ain't did nothing since but keep talking about what it should be..."
Christina obviously caught wind of the subliminal diss and discussed it with The Huffington Post at a Pampers Cruisers event.
According to Milian, he's entitled to his opinion and she's shaking off his lyrical jabs.


Christina said: "I want to have more kids someday and I think I'll get married again. I'm going to take my time though this time."
She added: "It won't be engaged in a month and married over night."
Christina also shared her thoughts on the recently-announced Beyonce pregnancy, and says that the singer deserves the good news. "I'm so excited! I'm really excited for Beyonce. She's worked her butt off for so many years. It is going to be beyond anything she's ever achieved. It's going to be amazing."


Asked for her reaction to Beyonce's baby news, Christian said, "I'm so excited! I'm really excited for Beyonce. She's worked her butt off for so many years". The R&B star suggested having a child "is going to be beyond anything she's ever achieved", adding, "It's going to be amazing". Milian and record producer The Dream welcomed their first daughter in February 2010, but Christiana revealed plans to have more children, saying, "I want to have more kids someday and I think I'll get married again. I'm going to take my time though this time. It won't be engaged in a month and married over night". The couple split in late 2009, just three months after tying the knot at The Little White Chapel in Las Vegas. It has been five years since Christina released her last record, 'So Amazin' in 2006, however she has plans to release a fourth studio album through Interscope Records. Tentatively titled 'Elope', the record has been produced by The Dream and Tricky Stewart, although a release date is yet to be announced.
Christina Milian is still best known for her hit single 'Dip It Low', featuring Fabolous. The track reached No. 5 on the US Billboard chart, and No. 2 on the UK singles chart.

No comments: