Saturday 1 October 2011

Ashton And Demi's Rumored Break Up

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were spotted together Friday at a Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles for the first time since Kutcher was accused of being unfaithful to his wife with a 23-year-old student.


Moore, 48, and Kutcher, 33, were dressed up for a service, according to X17, and both were wearing their wedding rings.


"While Ashton pulled up in their black Lexus, Demi exited out of a side door of the Kabbalah Centre and quickly jumped in the car. She clearly did not want to be photographed," said an X17 photographer who took photos at the scene.


The couple has dealt with the rumors about their marital discord over the past week over Twitter. Amid a flurry of new tabloid reports about Kutcher's alleged infidelity, the actors and avid social media users took to Twitter to hint at how they're handling the situation.


"When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an A[**] out of U and ME," Kutcher tweeted Thursday afternoon, as photos of him with an unidentified blonde made the rounds online.


The big headline on the latest issue of Star Magazine reads "Demi & Ashton's $290 Million Divorce" and alleges that Ashton had cheated on Demi. The magazine reports that an eyewitness saw Ashton "Kissing and groping a hot young blonde by an out-of-the-way bathroom at Italian restaurant Madeo in L.A."


Ashton addressed the rumors on Thursday by tweeting "When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of, you make an ASS out of U and ME."


Mark Steines sat down with rocker Gene Simmons of KISS to talk about his decision to finally settle down with and marry his longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed. "It is time for me to grow up. I'm 62. I've been doing a lot of wacky stuff for an awfully long time…and there's nobody I've ever said I love you to. I even find it difficult to say 'I love you' to my mother. But I love Shannon with all my heart and all my soul, and always will."


Dancing with the Stars was the source of a bit of controversy on Monday night when rumors started to swirl on the internet that the expert camera operators of the show were unable to avoid a wardrobe malfunction from contestant Nancy Grace.


Backstage, Nancy denied the rumors to ET's Mark Steines. She went on to say that the judges' shocked reaction to her dance was in reference to her excessive "upper movement" during her "top heavy" performance.


In an episode of The Talk which aired this week, co-host Sara Gilbert opened up about her breakup with longtime partner Allison Adler. "I feel like I don't know if marriage is all it's cracked up to be," Sara admitted. "I've never been married, but I was in a long relationship ... It was such a special time in my life, but then you see people in their 70s and you wonder, how do they do it?"

No comments: