Monday 3 October 2011

Kristen Stewart goes glam in retro bikini for British GQ

Kristen Stewart's sexy-glam transformation is just about complete -- with the evidence on the November cover of British GQ.


The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 actress, 21, wears a retro-sexy bikini, sporting bright-red lipstick and with her brunette locks in screen-siren waves.


What does Stewart think of her evolution? "I looked like a boy for a long time," she told GQ. "Now I feel like a woman."


Amazingly, the leggy Kristen, 21, says she always thought she looked more like a boy than a girl.


"I looked like a boy for a long time," says Stewart. "Now I feel like a woman."


Ironically, Kristen, who was recently named one of the sexiest women in the world by FHM magazine, hates being called "hot" and insists she rarely feels like a sex symbol.




“I can’t stand [being called hot]," Stewart said. "What does that even mean? I don’t feel hot.”


Kristen Dieted for Breaking Dawn Bikini Scenes


The slender 5'6" Kristen, who dieted for her bikini and honeymoon scenes in Breaking Dawn, said she gets self-conscious when fans recognize her in public.


“I have to pick and choose where I’m going,” says Stewart, who's dating hunky co-star Robert Pattinson. “I have become very reclusive. Sometimes I’m like, ‘Oh, I can’t deal with anything right now, I can’t see anybody.’ "


Breaking Dawn, which co-stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, hits theaters Nov. 18, 2011.

No comments: