Monday 3 October 2011

Bret Michaels to design pet products

Add pet accessory designer to the lengthy list of hats that singer, reality TV star, and entrepreneur Bret Michaels has worn. The Poison frontman and "Celebrity Apprentice" winner announced that he's starting a line of products with PetSmart for your rock 'n roll Rover.




"As a musician who loves animals, I'm thrilled to be collaborating with PetSmart to create the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection," Michaels said. "As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can't wait to unveil the collection. I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."


The brand, appropriately named Bret Michaels Pets Rock, will launch in Summer 2012. You can register now to get up to date announcements on the line.


As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can't wait to unveil the collection,” said Michaels, 48, who won “Celebrity Apprentice 3” last year. “I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."


The line will include dog beds, pet clothing, bowls, collars and leashes. (We’re assuming bandanas and tiny cowboy hats can't be far behind.)




Matt McAdam, vice president of merchandising for PetSmart, says Bret’s line will up the store’s hip factor. "Adding the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection to PetSmart stores enables us to continue to meet our pet parents' needs with a 'cool' line of products from an entertainer with a demonstrated passion for our four-legged family members."


Pet parents, your dogs furry friends will finally be able to rock the cool styles they’ve been waiting for! The Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection is set to launch by summer.

No comments: