Wednesday 19 October 2011

Toni Braxton Denies She's Dating BET's Terrence J

The beautiful Toni Braxton is single these days but does this make her a cougar-title target?


Recently, rumors began circling that the 43-year-old songbird was dating BET’s “106 & Park” 29-year-old host, Terrence J.




I don’t know him,” Toni told paparazzi in Hollywood.


Recently, Toni and her sisters visited the “106 & Park” set to promote season 2 of their highly-successful reality series “Braxton Family Values.” Terrence J interviewed Toni and her sisters on the set.


“I met him one time. I’m not dating him. He’s a sweetheart, but that’s not true,” Toni said.

 Not taking this lightly, Toni also took to Twitter to tweet that she and Terrence J don’t have anything going on.




“I am NOT dating Terrence J from the show,” she wrote. “I think he’s eye candy for the YOUNGER girls. However I’m a little older, parts of me are young.”


She didn't diss him, though, adding that he’s a “Great Guy,” but that they have apparently only talked when she has done BET events. “…He’s a bit too young for me,” she continued.


She added: "I met him one time. I'm not dating him. He's a sweetheart […] But he's a bit too young for me. Great guy! We've talked whenever I've done BET events but that's all."


Braxton and her sisters recently appeared on Terrence J's show to promote the second season of her reality show Braxton Family Values. Her last album, Pulse, was released in May 2010 and debuted at number nine on the Billboard 200 chart.

No comments: